Tutor Perini Corporation (NYSE: TPC), a leading civil and building construction company, today announced that it will host a conference call at 10:00 AM Pacific Time on Friday, August 9, 2013 to discuss the Company's second quarter 2013 results.
Speakers on the call from Tutor Perini will be Ronald Tutor, Chairman and CEO, Robert Band, President, and Michael Kershaw, Executive Vice President and CFO. The Company plans to distribute its earnings announcement the same day before the market open.
To participate in the conference call, please dial 800-798-2864 and enter the passcode 66953912 five to ten minutes prior to the scheduled time. International callers should dial +1-617-614-6206 and enter the passcode 66953912.
The conference call will be webcasted live over the internet and can be accessed by all interested parties on Tutor Perini's website at www.tutorperini.com. To listen to the webcast, please visit Tutor Perini's website at least fifteen minutes prior to the start of the call to register, download, and install any necessary software. For those unable to participate during the live call, the webcast will be available for replay shortly after the call on Tutor Perini's website for 90 days.About Tutor Perini Corporation Tutor Perini Corporation is a leading civil and building construction company offering diversified general contracting and design-build services to private clients and public agencies throughout the world. We have provided construction services since 1894 and have established a strong reputation within our markets by executing large complex projects on time and within budget while adhering to strict quality control measures.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV