SAN MATEO, Calif., Aug. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Marketo (NASDAQ: MKTO) the provider of a leading cloud-based marketing software platform announced today that Marketo's LaunchPoint™ ecosystem has more than doubled in size in less than eight months. This digital ecosystem is attracting best of breed solutions from category leaders such as Box, Get Satisfaction and HootSuite and now includes more than 150 solutions dedicated to the needs of today's marketers.
"We know the power of the Marketo platform first-hand as a customer, and we wanted to integrate Get Satisfaction's community with Marketo for ourselves and for our customers," said Wendy Lea, Get Satisfaction's CEO. "Marketers can now capture buyer activity from Get Satisfaction-powered communities in Marketo, and deliver more relevant campaigns as a result."
The LaunchPoint™ ecosystem is the most complete marketing solutions ecosystem in the industry, extending the capabilities of the Marketo® platform through partners that span eleven categories of functionality including analytics and big data, content marketing, events and webinars, lifecycle marketing, mobile marketing, and social media. Each new partner that builds a solution for the Marketo® platform becomes part of the Marketing Nation™ and further enriches its value as the premier network of people, technology, and ideas helping marketers get the results they need faster."Since introducing LaunchPoint, we've been overwhelmed by the surge in demand from innovative marketing partners wanting to join us," said Robin Bordoli, Marketo's vice president of partner ecosystems. "Digital marketers are demanding a modern marketing platform with a rich, dedicated ecosystem of complementary applications. Together with our partners, we're able to meet their ever-changing needs." Recent additions to the LaunchPoint™ ecosystem include:
- Box for Marketo allows creative and design teams to store their latest and greatest marketing assets in Box, and then enables marketing teams to access and collaborate on those assets directly from within Marketo .
- Get Satisfaction for Marketo allows marketers to capture buying signals from Get Satisfaction communities in Marketo, and use those signals to execute more effective campaigns.
- HootSuite for Marketo will allow marketers to sync their users in HootSuite with their Marketo leads and automatically log relevant social activity captured in HootSuite to the lead record in Marketo.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV