CARLSTADT, N.J., Aug. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Jinpan International Ltd. (Nasdaq: JST), a leading designer, manufacturer, and distributor of cast resin transformers, today announced that it will release its second quarter 2013 financial results on Wednesday, August 14, 2013, before the market opens.
The Company will hold a conference call at 8:30 a.m. ET on Wednesday, August 14, 2013, to discuss second quarter 2013 results. Listeners may access the call by dialing 1-888-727-7615 (toll free) or 1-913-312-0655 (international). A webcast will also be available via http://public.viavid.com, with event ID: 105623. A replay of the call will be available through August 28, 2013 by dialing 1-877-870-5176, access code 8399159.
About Jinpan International Ltd
Jinpan International Ltd. (NASDAQ: JST) designs, manufactures, and markets equipment for the distribution of electricity, including cast resin transformers, VPI transformers and reactors, switchgears, and unit substations. Jinpan's cast resin transformers allow high voltage transmissions of electricity to be distributed to various locations in lower, more usable voltages. Its principal executive offices are located in Haikou, Hainan, China and its United States office is based in Carlstadt, New Jersey.SOURCE Jinpan International Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV