Silicon Labs (NASDAQ: SLAB), a leader in high-performance, analog-intensive, mixed-signal ICs, today announced that the company will be attending the following August conferences:
- Piper Jaffray Semiconductor Summit on Monday, Aug. 12 at the Ritz-Carlton Boston Common
- Morgan Stanley Semiconductor Corporate Access Day on Wednesday, Aug. 21 at the InterContinental Boston
- Pacific Crest 15th Annual Global Technology Leadership Forum at the Sonnenalp Resort in Vail, Colo.
About Silicon Labs
Silicon Labs is a leading designer of high-performance, analog-intensive, mixed-signal integrated circuits (ICs) for a broad range of applications. Silicon Labs’ diverse portfolio of highly integrated, patented solutions is developed by a world-class engineering team with expertise in cutting-edge mixed-signal design. The company has design, engineering, marketing, sales and applications offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia. For more information about Silicon Labs, please visit www.silabs.com.Note to editors: Silicon Laboratories, Silicon Labs and the Silicon Laboratories logo are trademarks of Silicon Laboratories Inc. All other product names noted herein may be trademarks of their respective holders.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts