MELBOURNE, Australia, Aug. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hertz Corporation (NYSE: HTZ), the world's largest general use car rental brand, announced that its Adrenaline Collection, a line of high performance sports cars, will be extended to Australia with the award winning Toyota 86. Following the success of the Adrenaline Collection in the United States, Hertz is initially introducing 30 Toyota 86 vehicles to its airport and city locations in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. All Adrenaline Collection cars come with the Hertz Make and Model Guarantee ensuring customers drive away the exact car they booked.
"We're thrilled to extend the Adrenaline Collection into Australia, particularly as it has been so well received in the United States," said Michel Taride, Group President, Hertz International. "These brand-new, high performance sports cars offer our customers the opportunity to rent vehicles that turn heads wherever they go, and add a heightened level of exhilaration to every trip."
Chris Rusden, Vice President, Hertz Australia and New Zealand, added: "We're confident this collection will inject a new sense of excitement into our fleet. The 86 is the latest model in a long line of fantastic sports cars from Toyota and is the perfect vehicle to rev-up the introduction of Hertz's Adrenaline Collection in Australia."The rear-powered Toyota 86 has been developed by and for people with a genuine passion for high performance cars. The Toyota 86 features intuitive handling that embodies the essence of driving enjoyment. With the world's first horizontally opposed D-4S engine, the 86 combines "boxer" engine technology with Toyota's cutting-edge D-4S direct injection technology to deliver exceptional output and torque.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV