BOSTON, Aug. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Beginning today, Zipcars will be available by the hour or by the day for residents, businesses and visitors in Denver. The service offers a smart, affordable and convenient alternative to car ownership for savvy consumers; an alternative to pricey fleet vehicles for businesses; and a fun and flexible option for people who need occasional access to a different type of car, such as a convertible, hybrid, pickup or SUV.
"The city of Denver has long been a leader in sustainability so we're thrilled to now bring our 'wheels when you want them' to the Mile High City," said Mark Norman. "Thanks to the city's support we're able to offer a wide variety of vehicles parked at incredibly convenient locations, making it easier than ever to shop at Costco, head out for a hike with friends, or simply feel the breeze from a convertible."
Zipcar's simple hourly and daily rates include gas, reserved parking spots, insurance, roadside assistance and up to 180 miles of driving per day. More than 30 Zipcars can be reserved from a minute up to a year in advance, for as short as an hour or for multiple days, giving members a flexible and reliable option for transportation. Rates start as low as $9 per hour and $73 per day (24 hours). Information on membership and an application are available at the website at www.zipcar.com/denver.Thanks to the city of Denver as part of its plan to encourage sustainable transportation, seven Zipcars will be conveniently parked in curbside spots in the downtown area. In addition, Zipcars will be parked at centrally located private lots and garages throughout the city and at the Denver International Airport.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV