CARLSBAD, Calif., Aug. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ViaSat Inc. (Nasdaq:VSAT) will host a conference call on Tuesday, August 6, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the first quarter results for fiscal year 2014. The dial-in number is (877) 640-9809 in the U.S. and (914) 495-8528 internationally. Listeners can also access the conference call webcast and other material financial information discussed on the conference call on the Investor Relations section of the ViaSat website at investors.viasat.com. The call will be archived and available on that site for approximately one month immediately following the conference call.
A replay of the conference call will be available from 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, August 6 until midnight Wednesday, August 7 by dialing (855) 859-2056 for U.S. callers and (404) 537-3406 for international callers, and entering the conference ID 27399617.
About ViaSat ( www.viasat.com)ViaSat delivers fast, secure communications, Internet, and network access to virtually any location for consumers, governments, enterprise, and the military. The company offers fixed and mobile satellite network services including Exede ® by ViaSat, which features ViaSat-1, the world's highest capacity satellite; service to more than 2,300 mobile platforms, including Yonder ® Ku-band mobile service; satellite broadband networking systems; and network-centric military communication systems and cybersecurity products for the U.S. and allied governments. ViaSat also offers communication system design and a number of complementary products and technologies. Based in Carlsbad, California, ViaSat employs over 2,800 people in a number of locations worldwide for technology development, customer service, and network operations.Exede and Yonder are trademarks of ViaSat Inc. SOURCE ViaSat Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV