CRANBURY, N.J., Aug. 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amicus Therapeutics (Nasdaq:FOLD) today announced a conference call and live audio webcast on Wednesday, August 7, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. ET to discuss financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013.
The call with be hosted by John F. Crowley, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. He will be joined on the call by additional members of the Amicus management team. Interested participants and investors may access the conference call at 5:00 p.m. ET by dialing 877-303-5859 (U.S./Canada) or 678-224-7784 (international).
A live audio webcast can also be accessed via the Investors section of the Amicus Therapeutics corporate web site at http://ir.amicustherapeutics.com/events.cfm , and will be archived for 30 days. Web participants are encouraged to go to the web site 15 minutes prior to the start of the call to register, download and install any necessary software.A telephonic replay of the call will be available for seven days beginning at 8:00 p.m. ET on August 7, 2013. Access numbers for this replay are 855-859-2056 (U.S./Canada) and 404-537-3406 (international); participant code 26879608. About Amicus Therapeutics Amicus Therapeutics (Nasdaq:FOLD) is a biopharmaceutical company at the forefront of therapies for rare and orphan diseases. The Company is developing novel, first-in-class treatments for a broad range of human genetic diseases, with a focus on delivering new benefits to individuals with lysosomal storage diseases. Amicus' lead programs include the small molecule pharmacological chaperones migalastat HCl as a monotherapy and in combination with enzyme replacement therapy (ERT) for Fabry disease; and AT2220 (duvoglustat HCl) in combination with ERT for Pompe disease. FOLD-G
CONTACT: Amicus Therapeutics Sara Pellegrino (609) 662-5044 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV