- Product Revenue Grows 12% for the Quarter on Record Bioprocessing Sales - - Net Income Grows 189% to $4.5 Million - - Earnings Conference Call and Webcast Today at 9:00 a.m. EDT -
WALTHAM, Mass., Aug. 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Repligen Corporation (Nasdaq:RGEN) today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013. Below are the Company's financial and business highlights for the second quarter of 2013, financial guidance for the year and dial-in numbers for today's conference call.
Second Quarter 2013 Financial Highlights
- Bioprocessing product revenue for the second quarter of 2013 reached a record $13.0 million, an increase of 12% over the second quarter of 2012.
- Total revenue for the second quarter of 2013 was $17.5 million, an increase of 13% over the second quarter of 2012.
- Bioprocessing product gross profit margin was 59% for the second quarter of 2013, compared with 37% during the second quarter of 2012.
- Net income increased to $4.5 million for the second quarter of 2013 compared to $1.6 million for the second quarter of 2012; earnings per diluted share were $0.14 for the second quarter of 2013 compared to $0.05 for the second quarter of 2012.
- Cash and investments as of June 30, 2013 totaled $62.8 million compared to $50.0 million as of December 31, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV