- We generated total Available Cash before Reserves of $45.7 million in the second quarter of 2013, an increase of $2.5 million, or 6%, over the second quarter of 2012. Adjusted EBITDA increased $4.7 million, or 9%, to $59 million over the prior year quarter. Available Cash before Reserves and Adjusted EBITDA are non-GAAP measures that are defined and reconciled later in this press release to the most directly comparable GAAP financial measure, net income.
- We recorded net income of $26.9 million, or $0.33 per unit for the second quarter of 2013, compared to $18.6 million, or $0.23 per unit, for the same period in 2012.
- On August 14, 2013, we will pay a total quarterly distribution of $42.3 million attributable to our financial and operational results for the second quarter of 2013, based on our quarterly declared distribution of $0.51 per unit. Our Available Cash before Reserves provided 1.08 times coverage for this quarterly distribution.
Genesis Energy, L.P. Reports Second Quarter 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.