- The Company ended the quarter with 465 fiber to the cell (“FTTC”) installations, up 60 sequentially, which represents a year-over-year increase in total FTTC sites of over 160%. Additionally, the Company increased its FTTC installation target in 2013 from 550-600 to at least 600 and increased its long-term FTTC target from 1,000 to 1,500.
- In the second quarter of 2013, the Company allocated 75% of its total capital expenditures for success-based strategic data revenue projects and maintains its target of 75% for 2013.
- Lumos Networks continues to plan to “go live” with its Richmond, Virginia network in the third quarter of 2013 and has pre-sold approximately $1 million in annualized revenue in that market, mostly strategic data.
- On July 31, 2013, the Board of Directors of Lumos Networks declared a dividend on its common stock in the amount of $0.14 per share to be paid on October 10, 2013 to stockholders of record on September 12, 2013.
Lumos Networks Corp. Reports Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.