- Strong second-quarter production performance; raising full-year production guidance.
- Second-quarter production of 1,552 MBOED, including continuing operations of 1,510 MBOED and discontinued operations of 42 MBOED.
- Major turnarounds and tie-in activity on plan.
- Eagle Ford production of 121 MBOED, up 98 percent compared with second-quarter 2012.
- Christina Lake Phase E startup in July; four additional major projects on track for startup by year end in the North Sea and Malaysia.
- Exploration momentum continues with drilling in the Gulf of Mexico, Australia’s Browse Basin, and unconventional plays in Canada and the Lower 48.
- Increased quarterly dividend by 4.5 percent.
ConocoPhillips Reports Second-Quarter 2013 Results: Strategic Plan On Track, Raising Full-Year Production Guidance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.