GIVAT SHMUEL, Israel, August 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Cimatron Limited (NASDAQ: CIMT) today announced that the latest version of its integrated CAD/CAM software, CimatronE 11, will be demonstrated at the EMO trade show in Hannover, Germany, from September 16-21, 2013. The Cimatron booth will be in hall 25, booth G30.
"European manufacturers looking for superior machining results should consider the benefits of CimatronE," said Mr Dirk Dombert, Cimatron Group's General Manager for Germany.
"Offering a range of 2.5-5 Axis machining strategies, CimatronE achieves optimized and confident machining in both rough and finish, as well as safe drilling with enhanced automation."New and enhanced NC programming capabilities in CimatronE 11 to be demonstrated at EMO include:
- Finish - enhanced programming automation and new capabilities for machining near a surface's edge.
- Automated drilling - confident drilling with gouge prevention while drilling, collision prevention during connections, and more flexible and powerful sequences for handling a range of holes.
- VoluMill - ultra high volume material removal capability in both Pocket and Rough offering dramatically reduced machining time and longer tool life.
- Programming efficiency - dynamic setting of milling direction for 3+2 axis milling, the ability to change cutter without recalculation, and a new mechanism for determining toolpath recalculation.
- Material removal simulation - highly accurate results with a new embedded simulator.
- Template automation - more flexible and powerful templates for a wide range of NC operations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV