Conn's, Inc. (NASDAQ:CONN), a specialty retailer of home appliances, furniture, mattresses and consumer electronics and provider of consumer credit, announced today that the Company will be presenting at the 33 rd Annual Canaccord Genuity Growth Conference in Boston, Massachusetts on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
The presentation will be webcast and can be accessed via the following link: http://wsw.com/webcast/canaccord10/CONN. Additionally, the presentation will be available for replay for 90 days following the live presentation and will be accessible via the above link or through ir.Conns.com.
About Conn’s, Inc.
Conn's is a specialty retailer currently operating 72 retail locations, with 58 in Texas, six in Louisiana, three in each Arizona and Oklahoma, and two in New Mexico. The Company's primary product categories include:
- Home appliance, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
- Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as both traditional and specialty mattresses;
- Consumer electronic, including LCD, LED, 3-D and plasma televisions, Blu-ray players, home theater and video game products, camcorders, digital cameras, and portable audio equipment; and
- Home office, including computers, tablets, printers and accessories.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV