Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (NYSE:CHD), manufacturer of ARM & HAMMER(TM) consumer and specialty products, today reported that the Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of twenty-eight cents ($0.28) per share.
This quarterly dividend will be payable September 3, 2013 to stockholders of record at the close of business on August 12, 2013. It is the Company's 450th regular consecutive quarterly dividend.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. manufactures and markets a wide range of personal care, household and specialty products, under the Arm & Hammer brand name and other well-known trademarks.
Church & Dwight will host a conference call to discuss second quarter
2013 results on August 2, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. (ET). To participate, dial
in at (877) 741-4354, access code: 18057971. International: (706)
758-7438, same access code: 18057971. A replay will be available two
hours after the call at:
(855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406 (same
access code: 18057971). Also, you can participate via webcast by
visiting the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV