Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (NYSE:CHD), manufacturer of ARM & HAMMER(TM) consumer and specialty products, today reported that the Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of twenty-eight cents ($0.28) per share.
This quarterly dividend will be payable September 3, 2013 to stockholders of record at the close of business on August 12, 2013. It is the Company's 450th regular consecutive quarterly dividend.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. manufactures and markets a wide range of personal care, household and specialty products, under the Arm & Hammer brand name and other well-known trademarks.
Church & Dwight will host a conference call to discuss second quarter 2013 results on August 2, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. (ET). To participate, dial in at (877) 741-4354, access code: 18057971. International: (706) 758-7438, same access code: 18057971. A replay will be available two hours after the call at:
(855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406 (same access code: 18057971). Also, you can participate via webcast by visiting the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts