- Amazon Web Services – Providing account enablement and expert assisted provisioning services, the Accenture Cloud Platform supports clients deploying Amazon Web Services environments in their nine regions around the world.
- Microsoft Windows Azure – Providing account enablement, the Accenture Cloud Platform supports the deployment of application development solutions on the Windows Azure platform.
- Verizon Terremark – Offering provisioning, as well as administrative and support services for Terremark’s Enterprise Cloud, a virtual private cloud solution, the platform adds datacenters around the world, extending reach into Latin America through the Verizon Terremark datacenter in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- NTT Communications – Supporting NTT’s private and public enterprise clouds, Accenture offers provisioning, administrative and support services, as well as professional architecture guidance to help clients design and deploy their applications in the cloud. The platform gains public datacenters in Hong Kong and Tokyo, expanding locations in the Asia-Pacific region.
Accenture Expands Ecosystem Of Accenture Cloud Platform Providers To Offer Clients Greater Choice Of Services, Solutions And Capabilities For Managing Their Cloud Migration Roadmap
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.