ZELTIQ ® Aesthetics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ZLTQ), a medical technology company focused on developing and commercializing products utilizing its proprietary controlled-cooling technology platform, today announced it is exhibiting at the summer meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) in New York, July 31-August 4, 2013. The company is showcasing CoolSculpting, its non-surgical, clinically proven procedure designed to selectively reduce fat in treated areas using a patented cooling technology.
For the complete summer AAD program, visit www.aad.org. For information about CoolSculpting, visit ZELTIQ at Booth #821.
|ZELTIQ Booth #821|
|Summer AAD Exhibit Hours|
|Thursday, August 1, 2013, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Friday, August 2, 2013, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) Summer Meeting|
|Hilton New York Hotel|
|1335 Avenue of the Americas|
|New York, NY 10019|
About ZELTIQ ® Aesthetics, Inc.
is a medical technology company focused on developing and commercializing products utilizing its proprietary controlled-cooling technology platform. ZELTIQ’s first commercial product, the CoolSculpting System, is designed to selectively reduce stubborn fat that may not respond to diet or exercise. CoolSculpting is based on the scientific principle that fat cells are more sensitive to cold than the overlying skin and surrounding tissues. It utilizes patented technology of precisely controlled cooling to reduce the temperature of fat cells in the treated area, which is intended to cause fat cell elimination through a natural biological process known as apoptosis. ZELTIQ developed CoolSculpting to safely, noticeably and measurably reduce the fat layer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV