LifeLock (NYSE: LOCK) today announced that Villi Iltchev has joined LifeLock as Executive Vice President of Corporate Development. In this role, he will help to accelerate LifeLock’s growth through partnerships and potential acquisitions. Previously, Iltchev led the mergers, acquisitions and investment team at Salesforce.com. He will report to Todd Davis, Chairman and CEO, LifeLock and will be based in San Francisco, CA.
“Villi is well-respected and will add a wealth of expertise in building strong relationships that foster growth,” said Davis. “He will help us extend our leadership position as a company that leverages science and patented technology to protect consumers and businesses from identity theft and fraud.”
Most recently, Iltchev was responsible for driving acquisition and investment strategy, leading deal execution and setting integration vision for Salesforce.com. He has executed numerous acquisitions in his career, including recent key growth acquisitions such as ExactTarget, Edgespring, Heroku, Jigsaw, Rypple and GoInstant. Prior to Salesforce.com, he led the Corporate Development team for the enterprise hardware business at Hewlett-Packard. Additionally, he was a Vice President on the technology investment banking team at Merrill Lynch where he advised technology companies on strategic and financing projects.
About LifeLockLifeLock, Inc. (LOCK) is a leading provider of proactive identity theft protection services for consumers and identity risk and credit worthiness assessment services for enterprises. Leveraging unique data, science and patented technology from ID Analytics, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary, LifeLock gains a comprehensive perspective into identity risk to best protect consumers. As part of its commitment to fighting identity theft, LifeLock regularly works with law enforcement officials to better understand identity theft threats and trends.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV