Jan Valcke, President and COO, VASCO Data Security, adds: "A secure authentication method is indispensable as part of a full security service. By integrating a secure login and transaction process that use respectively dynamic passwords and e-signatures, the security gap can be bridged. Moreover, it also boosts customer confidence and enhances the company's good brand name. We are very proud that Societe Generale India decided to implement a VASCO solution to tackle security issues."
About Societe GeneraleSociete Generale Group is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognised on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams.
Around 160,000 employees, based in 77 countries, accompany more than 33 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Societe Generale' teams offer advice and services to individual, corporate and institutional customers in three core businesses:
- Retail banking in France with two branch networks (Societe Generale and Credit du Nord), as well as an online bank, Boursorama.
- International retail banking, with a presence in Central and Eastern Europe and Russia, in the Mediterranean basin, in Sub-Saharan Africa, in Asia and in the French Overseas Territories.
- Corporate and investment banking with a global expertise in investment banking, financing and global markets.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts