Best 2013 luxury SUV: Land Rover Range Rover
Base price: $82,650
Whether you're conquering the Australian Outback or just heading to your local Outback Steakhouse for dinner, the Range Rover will get you there in comfort and style.
"You always expect a Range Rover to be out in the wilds where they made their name, but the vehicle does just as well in the 'urban jungle,'" Homan says. "No matter what you define as an SUV, this model will fulfill your needs."Completely redesigned for 2013, the five-passenger Range Rover features an aluminum frame that improved acceleration, handling and fuel economy by cutting some 700 pounds off of the previous version's weight. The base 2013 also comes standard with a 375-horsepower V-8 engine, while a 510-horsepower supercharged version is also available.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV