Second-best 2013 luxury SUV: Mercedes GL-Class
Base price: $62,400
Completely redesigned for 2013, the GL-Class is one of the few luxury SUVs that Homan feels can really go off-road.
"It's not going to do rock climbing, but it's going to be responsive in off-road situations," he says.On the road, the GL-Class offers responsive handling and plenty of muscle. Even the base GL-Class sports a twin-turbo, 362-horsepower V-8 engine, while costlier trim lines offer as much as 550 horsepower. Inside, the GL-Class can seat seven people comfortably, with third-row seating that even the 6-foot-5-inch Homan says he feels pretty comfortable in.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV