Third-best 2013 luxury SUV: Porsche Cayenne
Base price: $48,850
Expect to leave all of the other soccer moms and dads in the dust if you drive a Porsche Cayenne, as the high-performance SUV offers as much as 500 horsepower.
"I call the Cayenne 'The Porsche of SUVs' because it's got plenty of engine power," Homan says. "If you need to win an SUV (cross-country race), this might be the vehicle to do it in."The base Cayenne has a beefy 300-horsepower V-6 engine, but 400- and 500-horsepower V-8 versions are available -- as are diesel and hybrid editions. Yet the Cayenne still manages to start at less than $50,000, which Homan calls "cheap for a Porsche."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV