Fourth-best 2013 luxury SUV: Lexus RX
Base price: $39,660
Considered the world's first luxury SUV when it premiered in the 1999 model year, the Lexus (TM) RX continues to get rave reviews for its mix of ample space, high-quality finishes and good performance.
"This is one of those vehicles that does everything well," Homan says. "It's quiet, it gives you a good view of the road and it sort of feels substantial when you're driving it."The five-passenger SUV comes in two versions: a gas-powered RX 350 edition and a hybrid RX 450h. The popular RX 350 comes standard with front-wheel drive, a 270-horsepower V-6 engine and six-speed automatic transmission. There's an optional F Sport trim line that offers all-wheel drive and an eight-speed automatic.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV