BOSTON (TheStreet) -- Here's a look at five great luxury SUVs that can get you through rough roads and bad weather while you enjoy rich leather seating and some of best surround-sound audio systems on the market today.
"Driving a really good luxury SUV is all about having the nicest 'useful box' that money can buy," says Richard Homan of Kelley Blue Book, which recently named 2013's Best Luxury SUVs.
"Even rich people don't want to spend more money than they have to, so they want vehicles that fulfill as many of their needs as possible," he says. "Good luxury SUVs will drive nicely, but can also hold umpteen children and lots of your stuff."
Homan and other KBB editors picked the best luxury SUVs by rating all 2013s in the segment for everything from ride quality to horsepower.Click below to check out the top five vehicles on KBB's rundown. All dollar figures refer to the manufacturer's suggested retail price for each vehicle's base version.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV