Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced a new version of Adobe® Creative Cloud™ that enables creative teams to purchase membership of a single desktop application like Photoshop® CC, Illustrator® CC, InDesign® CC or any other of the entire collection of CC desktop applications. With this new move, Adobe now offers two team plans for Creative Cloud: the complete option that delivers 14 Adobe desktop applications and sophisticated, cross-device collaboration and publishing capabilities; or the new single app plan that includes access to one desktop application along with 20GB of storage and the ability to showcase work on Behance®, the world’s leading creative community.
Both plans for Creative Cloud for teams radically simplify license management and deployment for IT departments. An intuitive, easy-to-use Web portal, the Admin Console, lets administrators centrally purchase, deploy and manage all seats across an organization – whether single app or complete – under one membership agreement.
The new single app plan for teams delivers many of the benefits of full Creative Cloud for teams membership. Customers will receive updates to their favorite desktop CC application as new features become available. Creatives can share files with colleagues, whether inside or outside the organization; and cloud-based storage of 20GB can be used to view, edit, store and share a larger set of files across the team. Designers can also publish a customized online portfolio with Behance ProSite, and solicit feedback from the worldwide creative community. Over 1.6 million creatives globally are part of the Behance network.
Adobe CC Desktop Applications At Core of New Team OfferThis new version of Creative Cloud enables creative teams to purchase membership for one of Adobe’s just-launched CC family of desktop applications, including Adobe Photoshop CC, InDesign CC, Illustrator CC, Dreamweaver® CC, Premiere® Pro CC and more. Hundreds of new features are included in these latest versions of Adobe’s industry-defining desktop tools. Innovations include:
- Photoshop CC ships with new sharpening technologies and designer workflow enhancements. Camera Shake Reduction deblurs images that would have otherwise been lost due to camera movement. All-new Smart Sharpen makes texture and detail pop while minimizing noise and halos, and Adobe Camera Raw 8 adds even more powerful photographic controls to straighten and perfect images.
- For designers, the Touch Type tool in Illustrator CC offers a new level of creativity with type. Move, scale, and rotate text characters knowing that it remains editable. This feature works with a mouse, stylus or multi-touch device. Illustrator also enables painting with a brush made from a photo. Art, Pattern, and Scatter brushes can contain raster images, so designers can create complex organic designs quickly, with simple brush strokes. A new, modern architecture for InDesign CC turbocharges performance, and in-browser editing in Adobe Muse™ CC – a tool for designers to create and publish HTML websites without writing code – allows clients to make edits to a published website, which can then be reviewed, approved, and updated by the designer.
- For video customers, Adobe Premiere Pro CC includes dramatic new editing features, customizations and improvements to help editors work efficiently. Premiere Pro CC integrates powerful color workflows, with the addition of the Lumetri™ Deep Color Engine to easily apply rich color grading looks. A high-impact version of Adobe After Effects™ CC brings motion graphics and visual effects artists more creative possibilities and allows them to work more easily in 3D with the new Live 3D Pipeline with Maxon Cinema4D integration.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV