- Criteria the CPUC should employ to determine when and if to move forward with the Ground Water Replenishment component of the project.
- The development of a hydro geological study and technical report on pumping from proposed slant wells to guide California American Water’s use of source water.
- Project costs, including cost recovery for capital, operation and maintenance costs.
- Contingency plans for desalination facility intake, discharge and plant location.
- Various financing mechanisms designed to lower the cost of water from the project.
- Determination of the needed plant size to serve customers. The sizing takes into consideration the region’s demand plus allocations for growth, including development on lots of record, among other factors.
California American Water Reaches Settlement In The Monterey Peninsula Water Supply Project
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.