Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE:ARW) announced today the approval by the company’s Board of Directors of the repurchase of up to an additional $200 million of common stock through a share repurchase program. The company has spent approximately $900 million on share repurchases since the beginning of 2010.
This action will permit the company to continue repurchasing shares of its common stock as market and business conditions warrant. The program can be terminated at any time. The company may enter into Rule 10b5-1 plans to facilitate repurchases under the program. A Rule 10b5-1 plan would generally permit the company to repurchase shares at times when it might otherwise be prevented from doing so under certain securities laws.
Arrow Electronics ( www.arrow.com) is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for more than 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 470 locations in 55 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV