- Revenue of $13.4 million.
- Gold sales of 7,473 ounces (additional 1,800 ounces deferred to third quarter due to timing and delay of shipments).
- Average cash cost per ounce 1 of $417 resulting in cash operating margins 1 of $999 per ounce.
- Operating cash flow of $8.5 million.
- Strong balance sheet with over $94 million in cash.
- Acquired a 1.0% net smelter returns royalty ("NSR") on the Paul Isnard gold project located in French Guiana and owned by Columbus Gold Corporation for an upfront payment of $5.0 million.
- Acquired a 1.2% precious metal NSR on the Prairie Creek project located in the Northwest Territories, Canada from Canadian Zinc Corporation for $3.2 million (via a back-to-back agreement with Sandstorm Metals & Energy Ltd.).
- Net loss of $17.1 million due to a non-cash impairment charge of $16.0 million on goodwill arising from the Premier Royalty Inc. ("Premier Royalty") business combination.
Sandstorm Gold Announces Second Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts