On July 31, 2013, the board of directors of Portland General Electric Company (NYSE:POR) declared a quarterly common stock dividend of 27.5 cents per share, unchanged from last quarter’s dividend of 27.5 cents per share.
The company’s dividend is evaluated based on capital requirements and financial performance. Over the long term, PGE targets a dividend payout ratio of 50 to 70 percent.
The dividend is payable on or before October 15, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on September 25, 2013.
About Portland General Electric CompanyPortland General Electric, headquartered in Portland, Ore., is a fully integrated electric utility that serves approximately 830,000 residential, commercial and industrial customers in Oregon. Visit our website at www.PortlandGeneral.com. POR-F Source: Portland General Electric Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV