- 5,000 lighting control sensors to harvest daylight
- 4 wind turbines to power parking structure lighting; capacity for 20 more
- Glass “frit” lamination between exterior glass panels to filter sunlight and reduce heat inside the building
- Rain water harvesting to flush toilets and irrigate site
- Solar thermal arrays to heat hot water and preheat boiler water
- 3 redundant generators with capacity to power building for 3 days
- 50% of building materials made from recycled materials
- 5 electric car charging stations and priority parking for low-emission vehicles
- A “green” pavilion roof with vegetation and meeting space
- Bike lockers for pedaling commuters
- 50 percent more green space than required by local zoning
TD Ameritrade's New Corporate Headquarters In Omaha, Neb. Photo By Bob Ervin, Www.ervinphoto.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.