ENFIELD, Conn., July 31, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- STR Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:STRI) announced today that it will release financial results for the second quarter of 2013 after the market closes on Wednesday, August 7, 2013. The Company will also provide an update to its annual guidance. An investor conference call will follow at 4:30 p.m. ET. Robert S. Yorgensen, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Joseph C. Radziewicz, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will host the call.
Investors in the U.S. interested in participating in the live call should dial (877) 312-8789 and enter passcode: 22257965. Those calling from outside the U.S. should dial (970) 315-0450 and use the same passcode. There will also be a webcast and presentation used during this call that will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.strsolar.com .
For those who are unable to join the call live, a telephone replay will be available approximately two hours after the call concludes through Wednesday, August 14, 2013 by dialing (855) 859-2056 from the U.S., or (404) 537-3406 from international locations, and entering passcode: 22257965. The webcast and presentation will also be archived on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website for one year.About STR Holdings, Inc. STR Holdings, Inc. is a global provider of encapsulants to the photovoltaic module industry. Further information about STR Holdings, Inc. can be obtained via the Company's website at www.strsolar.com .
CONTACT: STR Holdings, Inc. Joseph C. Radziewicz Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (860) 758-7325 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV