- Excluding the impact of rent expense from our fourth quarter 2012 sale/leaseback transaction, second quarter 2013 Adjusted EBITDA increased by 3% over the prior year, representing the fifth consecutive quarter of organic increase in Adjusted EBITDA.
- Also excluding the impact of rent expense from our fourth quarter 2012 sale/leaseback transaction, second quarter 2013 Adjusted EBITDA as a percentage of revenue increased by 3% to 35.5% from 32.7% in the prior year.
- Achieved positive second quarter 2013 revenue gap of +$2.0 million and the revenue gap for the last twelve month period ended June 30, 2013 is now neutral, an indicator of revenue stability and a pathway to growth in the future.
- Generated net income per share of $0.23, after excluding loss on extinguishment of debt, impairment charges, restructuring and transaction costs, and differences in the GAAP income tax rate compared to our historical income tax rate. Earnings per share in accordance with GAAP was ($1.22) per share.
- Continued to generate strong cash flow, with $48.3 million reduction in net debt in the last twelve month period, after adjusting for fees paid in connection with debt refinancing and proceeds related to the sale/leaseback transaction.
- Paid down $126 million of total debt over the last seven quarters, and decreased our total leverage by 0.5x to 3.70x for the last twelve months ended June 30, 2013 from 4.21x in the last twelve month period a year ago.
- Completed a refinance of our term loan debt and a partial call of our senior notes, which will save the Company $12 million in cash interest expense annually and approximately $7 million in 2013.
Alliance HealthCare Services Reports Results For The Second Quarter Ended June 30, 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts