Berry Plastics Group, Inc. (NYSE: BERY), announced today that it will host an investor and analyst day on September 17, 2013, at its Evansville, Indiana, headquarters. The meeting will include materials presented by senior management, including the Chief Executive Officer, Jon Rich, and Chief Financial Officer, Jim Kratochvil. These materials will provide updates on Berry’s strategic initiatives, financial performance and new product innovations.
The presentation and Q&A session, which will also be webcast, will begin at 10 a.m. ET and end at approximately 12:30 p.m. ET, with breakfast and registration beginning at 9 a.m. ET. Following the meeting, those investors attending the event in person, will be given the opportunity to tour Berry’s Evansville facility and corporate design center. Tours will be completed by 4 p.m. ET.
Financial analysts and institutional investors planning to attend the presentation and/or tour should complete the registration form located in the investor event section of the Company’s website. Please note that all attendees must register, as space is limited. Additional details surrounding the Investor Day will be posted in the investor section of the Company’s website as they become available.
About Berry PlasticsBerry Plastics Group, Inc. is a leading provider of value-added plastic consumer packaging and engineered materials delivering high-quality customized solutions to our customers with annual net sales of $4.8 billion in fiscal 2012. With world headquarters in Evansville, Indiana, the Company’s common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol BERY. For additional information, visit the Company’s website at www.berryplastics.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV