NEW YORK, July 31, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UBIC, Inc. (Nasdaq:UBIC) (TSE:2158) ("UBIC" or "the Company"), a leading provider of Asian-language eDiscovery solutions and services, today announced that the Company has filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended March 31, 2013, with the Securities and Exchange Commission on July 31, 2013. The Annual Report is available on the Company's website at ir.ubicna.com. Holders of the Company's American Depositary Receipts (ADRs) may request a hard copy of the Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended March 31, 2013, including its complete audited financial statements, free of charge according to the instructions provided on the Company's website.
About UBIC, Inc.
UBIC, Inc. is a leading provider of Asian-language eDiscovery solutions and services. UBIC has extensive eDiscovery and forensic experience and expertise with information documented in Japanese, Korean, Chinese as well as English languages, and applies its expertise in connection with cross-border litigation, administrative proceedings and internal investigations, including those related to anti-trust investigations, intellectual property (IP) litigation, the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and product liability (PL) investigations. UBIC serves its clients, including leading law firms, corporate legal departments and government agencies, from offices in Japan, the United States, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and the United Kingdom.
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact: UBIC, Inc. (North America) Dan Charnas Tel: +1 646-308-1561 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ICR, Inc. Jeremy Peruski Tel: +1 646-308-1561 Email: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV