Comfort Systems USA, Inc. (NYSE: FIX), a leading provider of commercial, industrial and institutional heating, ventilation and air conditioning (“HVAC”) services, today announced that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.055 per share on Comfort Systems USA, Inc. common stock. The dividend is payable on August 23, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on August 12, 2013.
Comfort Systems USA ® is a premier provider of business solutions addressing workplace comfort, with 87 locations in 72 cities around the nation. For more information, visit the Company’s website at www.comfortsystemsusa.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV