Comfort Systems USA, Inc. (NYSE: FIX), a leading provider of commercial, industrial and institutional heating, ventilation and air conditioning (“HVAC”) services, today announced net income attributable to Comfort Systems USA of $7,762,000 or $0.21 per diluted share, for the quarter ended June 30, 2013, as compared to $4,468,000 or $0.12 per diluted share, for the quarter ended June 30, 2012. The Company reported revenue of $351,053,000 in the current quarter as compared to $353,172,000 in 2012. The Company reported free cash flow of $2,996,000 in the current quarter, as compared to $2,641,000 in 2012. Backlog as of June 30, 2013 was $590,276,000 as compared to $631,056,000 as of March 31, 2013 and $617,204,000 as of June 30, 2012.
Brian Lane, Comfort Systems USA’s Chief Executive Officer, said, “We experienced improved profitability during the quarter. Service continued to provide solid returns, and many of our construction projects benefitted from terrific execution despite tough markets. Our people have performed and improved through adversity, and as activity recovers we feel confident in our world-class team of building professionals. Although backlog declined somewhat this quarter in the midst of our busy project performance season, we feel that compared to the past few years our pipeline of work is consistent and that our operations are favorably positioned with available work.”
The Company reported net income attributable to Comfort Systems USA for the six months ended June 30, 2013 of $10,294,000 or $0.28 per diluted share as compared to $3,439,000 or $0.09 per diluted share, for the first six months of 2012. The Company also reported revenue of $676,943,000 as compared to $680,074,000 for the same period of 2012. Free cash flow for the six months ended June 30, 2013 was negative $10,386,000 as compared to negative free cash flow of $18,849,000 in the first six months of 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV