PASADENA, Calif., July 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation (NYSE: WMC) today announced that it will release financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013, before the market opens on Tuesday, August 6, 2013. The Company will host a corresponding conference call with a live webcast later that morning at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time/ 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time, to discuss those results and answer questions.
Individuals interested in participating in the conference call may do so by dialing 877.941.2333 from the United States, or 480.629.9773 from outside the United States and referencing conference ID 4633985. Those interested in listening to the conference call live via the Internet may do so by visiting the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.westernassetmcc.com.
A telephone replay will be available through
August 20, 2013 by dialing 800.406.7325 from
the United States, or 303.590.3030 from outside
the United States, and entering conference ID 4633985. A webcast replay will be available for 90 days.
ABOUT WESTERN ASSET MORTGAGE CAPITAL CORPORATION
Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation is a REIT that invests primarily in Agency RMBS, which are residential mortgage-backed securities for which the principal and interest payments are guaranteed by a U.S. Government agency (such as GNMA) or a U.S. Government-sponsored entity (such as FNMA or FHLMC). The Company also invests opportunistically in its other target assets, which include residential mortgage-backed securities that are not guaranteed by a U.S. Government agency or sponsored entity, commercial mortgage-backed securities and other asset-backed securities. The Company is externally managed and advised by Western Asset Management Company, an investment advisor registered with the SEC and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Legg Mason, Inc.SOURCE Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV