AUSTIN, Texas, July 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RetailMeNot, Inc. (NASDAQ:SALE), the world's largest digital coupon marketplace, announced today it will host a conference call to discuss its second quarter 2013 financial results and business outlook on Thursday, August 22, 2013 at 4:30pm Eastern Time ( 3:30pm Central Time), following the release of the Company's financial results. Cotter Cunningham, CEO, and Doug Jefferies, CFO, will host the webcast.
The live webcast of the conference call will be available on the investor relations section of the RetailMeNot website at: http://investor.retailmenot.com/. Following completion of the call, a recorded replay of the webcast will be available on the website at http://investor.retailmenot.com/.
About RetailMeNot, Inc.RetailMeNot, Inc. ( www.retailmenot.com/corp/) operates the world's largest digital coupon marketplace. The company's websites and mobile apps enable consumers across the globe seeking to save money to find hundreds of thousands of digital coupons from retailers. RetailMeNot, Inc. experienced more than 450 million visits to its sites in 2012. The RetailMeNot, Inc. portfolio of coupon and deal websites includes www.RetailMeNot.com, the largest digital coupon site in the United States; www.RetailMeNot.ca in Canada; www.VoucherCodes.co.uk, the largest digital coupon site in the United Kingdom; www.Deals.com in Germany; www.Actiepagina.nl, a leading digital coupon site in the Netherlands; Bons-de-Reduction.com and www.ma-Reduc.com, leading digital coupon sites in France; www.Poulpeo.com, a leading digital coupons site with cash back in France; and www.Deals2Buy.com, a leading discount offer site in North America.
Be sure to "like" RetailMeNot, Inc. on Facebook and follow the company via Twitter @retailmenotinc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV