* NOTE REGARDING NON-GAAP FINANCIAL MEASURESCore earnings or loss (pre-tax and after-tax), core earnings or loss per share, adjusted cash flow, tangible book value and tangible book value per share are financial measures that are not in accordance with GAAP. See Non-GAAP Reconciliations below for a reconciliation of these measures to the most directly comparable GAAP financial measures as required by Regulation G.
PHH Corporation Announces Second Quarter 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.