- Revenues of $102.2 million, an increase of 80% compared to the second quarter of 2012, and an increase of 19% from the first quarter of 2013.
- A GAAP net loss for the quarter of $21.4 million, or a loss of $0.16 per basic and diluted share, compared to a GAAP net loss of $8.7 million, or a loss of $0.32 per basic and diluted share, in the second quarter of 2012.
- A non-GAAP net loss for the quarter of $7.8 million, or a loss of $0.06 per basic and diluted share, compared to a non-GAAP net loss of $1.6 million, or a loss of $0.06 per basic and diluted share, in the second quarter of 2012 (see the table entitled “Results of Operations GAAP to Non-GAAP Reconciliation” for a reconciliation of these GAAP and non-GAAP financial measures).
- Deferred revenue of $210.0 million, an 8% increase over the $194.8 million reported at the end of the prior quarter.
- Billings were $117.5 million, a 6% increase over the $110.3 million reported in the previous quarter and a 63% increase over the $72.1 million in the same period last year (see the table entitled “Non-GAAP Billings Reconciliation” for a reconciliation of non-GAAP billings to GAAP revenues).
ServiceNow Reports Financial Results For Second Quarter 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.