LAKEWOOD, Colo., July 31, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Solera National Bancorp, Inc. (OTCQB:SLRK), the holding company for Solera National Bank, today announced its Board of Directors unanimously voted to amend its bylaws to improve its shareholder meeting procedures.
"The technical changes to our bylaws are designed to assure that all shareholders are treated in a fair and equitable manner, and that our Board is in a position to represent all of our shareholders in a thoughtful and deliberate manner," said Ronald E. Montoya, Chairman. "We have built a robust platform for growth and believe that strong corporate governance is important for preserving and enhancing the value of our franchise."
About Solera National Bancorp, Inc.Solera National Bancorp, Inc. was incorporated in 2006 to organize and serve as the holding company for Solera National Bank which opened for business on September 10, 2007. Solera National Bank is a high-touch, high-tech community bank with a specialized focus on serving and supporting small to medium-sized businesses, minorities, particularly the Hispanic market, professionals, non-profits and emerging markets who share an interest in working together through mutual respect and inclusiveness to grow the Colorado economy. Solera prides itself in embracing these communities, one individual, one family, one business at a time. For more information, visit http://www.solerabank.com .
CONTACT: SOLERA NATIONAL BANCORP, INC ROBERT J. FENTON, EVP & CFO (303) 202-0933 The Cereghino Group IR CONTACT: 206-388-5785
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV