- Recurring Funds from Operations ("FFO") for the quarter increased to $0.49 per diluted share from $0.47 per diluted share a year ago;
- Same Property Net Operating Income increased 5.0% over the same quarter of the prior year;
- Occupancy increased 0.5% over the prior quarter to 94.2% and 0.4% over the prior quarter to 88.6% for spaces less than 10,000 square feet (referred to as “small shop space”);
- Acquisitions totaling $71 million and dispositions totaling $108 million were completed since the end of the first quarter; and,
- 6.50% Series F Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares totaling $200 million were redeemed.
Weingarten Realty Increases Same Property NOI By 5.0% And Increases FFO Guidance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.