- Total revenue was $79.5 million, which included revenue from eBioscience of $18.8 million.
- Product revenue was $74.2 million, as compared to product revenue on a combined pro forma basis for the second quarter of 2012 of $75.5 million, a decline of less than 2%. Please refer to "Itemized Reconciliation Between GAAP and Pro Forma Product Revenue" for a reconciliation of these GAAP and Non-GAAP financial measures.
- GAAP net loss was $6.1 million, or $0.09 per diluted share, as compared to a net loss of $21.5 million, or $0.30 per diluted share, in the second quarter of 2012.
- Non-GAAP net income was $2.8 million, or $0.04 per diluted share, as compared to a Non-GAAP net loss of $1.2 million, or $0.02 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2012. Please refer to "Itemized Reconciliation Between GAAP and Non-GAAP Net Loss" for a reconciliation of these GAAP and Non-GAAP financial measures.
- Total balance in cash and cash equivalents was $44.1 million at the end of June 30, 2013.
Affymetrix Reports Second Quarter 2013 Operating Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts