The Board of Directors of Protective Life Corporation (NYSE: PL) (“Protective”) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share. The Corporation’s Board of Directors declared the quarterly dividend to be paid September 3, 2013 to share owners of record at the close of business on August 14, 2013.
ABOUT PROTECTIVE LIFE CORPORATION
Protective Life Corporation provides financial services through the production, distribution and administration of insurance and investment products throughout the U.S. It has annual revenues of approximately $3.6 billion and as of December 31, 2012 had assets of approximately $57.4 billion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV