The Law Offices of Nicholas Koluncich III, LLC is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty by the Board of Directors of Bazaarvoice (“BV” or “Bazaarvoice”), the details of which came to light on January 10, 2013. On that date, the United States Department of Justice announced that it had filed an antitrust lawsuit alleging that BV’s 2012 acquisition of a competitor, PowerReviews, Inc., was calculated to result in “diminished price competition” for the unique internet product rating and reviews niche. As a result of the Board’s decision to enter into the transaction which precipitated the DOJ action, BV shareholders suffered a swift decline in share value. NASDAQ noted a decline in BV shares of over $2.00/share (approximately 25%) in the days following the DOJ announcement. For information about the DOJ case or a more detailed explanation as to what the Department of Justice lawsuit means to shareholders, please feel free to contact us at the contact information below.
If you own BV shares or have any questions concerning your rights and interests with regard to this matter, please contact The Law Offices of Nicholas Koluncich III, LLC. Initial consultation is free of charge and all information shall be treated as privileged and confidential. Although no success in litigation is ever assured, as a Bazaarvoice shareholder, you may be eligible for some form of financial recovery.
The Law Offices of Nicholas Koluncich III, LLC6501 Americas Parkway NEOne Park Square – Suite 820Albuquerque, NM 87110(505) 881-2228FAX (505) 881-4288 email@example.com
The Law Offices of Nicholas Koluncich III, LLC has been representing individual and institutional investors for over a decade, and served as counsel in numerous cases in U.S. federal and state courts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV