MasterCard (MA) hit all-time highs after a recent earnings report and Finerman said growth has remained strong and that she continues to like the name.
Exxon Mobil (XOM) reported earnings and the miss was the worst since 1999. Kelly said the stock held the 50-day moving average and traders should give it a couple of days before getting long the name.
Michael Kors (KORS) was the featured stock on the show's "Street Fight" segment. Adami took the bullish side and said more upside still exists. His thesis hinged on strong operating margins that continue to improve, along with a cheap valuation when compared to a company such as Ralph Lauren (RL).
Najarian took the bear side and said store sales are only a small part of the overall revenue. The soft recovery in Europe, the outsourced Web site through Neiman Marcus and the low short interest are reasons why he doesn't think the stock will rally next week when it reports earnings.Weight Watchers (WTW) reported earnings and got crushed in the after-hours from poor results and on news of the departing CEO. Finerman said that nothing has been going right for the company, but under $40 per share the stock becomes very interesting. Najarian says to stay long Blackstone Group (BX) and to buy the dips. Adami said his year-end projection for the S&P 500 is 1,635, with the highs of the year topping out between 1,730 and 1,750. Kelly said BlackBerry (BBRY) doesn't get any respect because of its management, despite quality software and a strong balance sheet. For their final trades, Najarian was a buyer of Mylan (MYL) while Finerman was buying protection in the form of SPDR S&P 500 ETF (SPY) puts. Kelly said to buy the ProShares UltraShort 20+ Year Treasury ETF (TBT) and Adami was buying Blackstone Group. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV