2. As of noon trading, IAC/InterActiveCorp ( IACI) is down $3.09 (-5.9%) to $49.54 on heavy volume. Thus far, 1.7 million shares of IAC/InterActiveCorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $49.48-$53.31 after having opened the day at $52.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.63. IAC/InterActiveCorp operates as a media and Internet company in the United States and internationally. IAC/InterActiveCorp has a market cap of $4.3 billion and is part of the internet industry. Shares are up 9.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate IAC/InterActiveCorp a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates IAC/InterActiveCorp as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, robust revenue growth, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full IAC/InterActiveCorp Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts