4. As of noon trading, Rogers Communications ( RCI) is down $0.51 (-1.2%) to $40.14 on heavy volume. Thus far, 488,453 shares of Rogers Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 630,900 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $40.12-$41.14 after having opened the day at $40.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.65. Rogers Communications Inc. operates as a communications and media company in Canada. The company's Wireless segment offers voice and high-speed data services, as well mobile devices and accessories. It markets its products and services under the Rogers, Fido, and chatr brands. Rogers Communications has a market cap of $16.4 billion and is part of the telecommunications industry. Shares are down 10.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Rogers Communications a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Rogers Communications as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Rogers Communications Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts