2. As of noon trading, NeuStar ( NSR) is up $4.68 (9.0%) to $56.64 on heavy volume. Thus far, 1.1 million shares of NeuStar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 368,500 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $52.50-$57.29 after having opened the day at $53.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.96. NeuStar, Inc. provides technology and directory services to customers pursuant to various private commercial and government contracts worldwide. The company operates in three segments: Carrier Services, Enterprise Services, and Information Services. NeuStar has a market cap of $3.4 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 23.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate NeuStar a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates NeuStar as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, notable return on equity and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full NeuStar Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts