3 Stocks Raising The Chemicals Industry Higher
2. As of noon trading, Dow Chemical ( DOW) is up $0.26 (0.7%) to $35.32 on average volume. Thus far, 2.5 million shares of Dow Chemical exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $35.05-$35.38 after having opened the day at $35.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.06. The Dow Chemical Company manufactures and supplies chemical products for use as raw materials worldwide. Dow Chemical has a market cap of $42.3 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. Shares are up 8.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Dow Chemical a buy, 4 analysts rate it a sell, and 13 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Dow Chemical as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, attractive valuation levels, increase in stock price during the past year and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Dow Chemical Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts